“A Culture of Caring” is a 3-hour program designed to help team members understand why hospitality is such an integral part of our Brand, and how each team member plays a critical role in keeping that ‘culture of caring’ alive every day with each guest they serve.
Part A (the Why)
- Truett Cathy’s story of poverty, perseverance, faith and devotion to Biblical principles
- The Dwarf Grill and Dwarf House as extensions of his growing up in a boarding home environment of hospitality
- The Owner/Operator business model first used at the original Chick-fil-A
- The Corporate Purpose as the foundation of Chick-fil-A’s success
Part B (the How)
- The Raving Fan Strategy and the importance of executing with excellence in the areas of food, speed, cleanliness and attentive and courteous team members
- Why the ‘Core 4’ is so critical for all team members all day
- Second Mile Service behaviors
- Examples of genuine, personal and proactive hospitality
- Guest recovery
- Reading guests
- “Every Life Tells a Story” video
- “Next steps” personal commitment
Have this program result in better CEM and ROE scores, Cares comments, and more Raving Fans! After the class, Operators are encouraged to strategize next steps with leadership teams.
Follow-up recommendations and reading lists are given to each restaurant in attendance.
- LESS THAN 5 PEOPLE= $100 PER PERSON
- 5-10 PEOPLE= $75 PER PERSON
- MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE= $50 PER PERSON
50 PERSON MINIMUM PREFERRED: CLASS TO BE CANCELED 1 WEEK PRIOR IF MINIMUM IS NOT REACHED.
Click map for classes near you!
NO CLASSES NEAR YOU? Click HERE to request a class.