Peter Good Seminars is nationally recognized by the foodservice industry for its presenters’ superior training skills, extensive experience and genuine enthusiasm. Since 1993, we have presented to more than 30,000 people from all segments of the foodservice industry.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality seminars in both content and style to meet the changing needs of foodservice workers and employers. Our goal is to “plant the seeds” for positive change, continuous growth and success of all our clients.
We offer both public and private seminars throughout the country. Our clients are from all segments of foodservice, including full service restaurants, quick service restaurants, hotels, country clubs, contract foodservice companies, health care facilities, as well as food manufacturers and distributors.
Our seminars can be presented in several different formats:
- Keynote presentations for conferences and conventions
- Half-day and full-day seminars
- 1, 2, and 3-day workshops
In addition to our award-winning seminars and certification programs, we also provide the following services for our clients:
- Customized training manuals and videos
- Operation-specific instructional materials
- Workplace posters and charts
- Meeting facilitation
- Focus group facilitation
Our presentations have been delivered to audiences both in the U.S. and overseas with a rating of “outstanding” from 96% of our attendees. In fact, we are so sure that you’ll be satisfied with our service, we offer a full 100% money back guarantee!
What specific kinds of service do you provide your clients?
- SPEAK ON CUSTOMER SERVICE to a group of 75 sales and catering executives at an annual meeting (as we did for Maggiano’s Little Italy)
- TRAIN NATIONAL TRAINERS on how to deliver food safety certification to their employees (as we have at Hamburger University for McDonald’s Corporation)
- PRESENT SERVICE SEMINARS to an entire restaurant company over a period of 4 months, from the executive team to area directors to general managers to service personnel in the restaurants (as we did for On The Border Restaurants)
- MODERATE A TEAM of industry leaders on best practices in food safety to an audience of 500 industry professionals (as we have for COEX)
- present on-going PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SEMINARS in food safety and customer service to area directors of a casual dining restaurant chain (as we have for Chili’s)
- assist in the WRITING OF TRAINING MATERIALS for restaurant companies (as we have for Brinker International)
- assist in DEVELOPING HACCP FOOD SAFETY SYSTEMS for restaurant chains (as we have for Sonic and Whataburger)
- DELIVER A CUSTOMER SERVICE PROGRAM to a group of 300 registered dietary managers at their annual meeting (as we have for the Dietary Managers Assn.)
- present a “PROGRAM OF THE YEAR” presentation to a national group of catering executives (as we have for National Association of Catering Executives)
- conduct on-going food safety certification training for TEAM LEADERS OF A RETAIL FOOD CHAIN (as we have for Whole Foods Market)
- EMCEE A 3-DAY NATIONAL CONVENTION for 5,000 people (as we have for Chick-fil-A)
- discuss employee RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION ISSUES amongst industry leaders (as we have for the Tennessee Restaurant Association)
- present the “HIGHEST RATED” SEMINAR AT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE of a food service distributor to 500 of their VIP customers (as we have for US Foodservice)